In Sapient There is opening for Front End Engineer, irrespective of framework.
Anyone of above profile an join.
Please mail me your resume and I can refer to respective authority.
The client needs an Application Architect with a solid experience in full stack #Java/JEE and #Angular5 technologies for its IT projects dealing with the management of electronic application forms (eForms).
CV ON firstname.lastname@example.org
2. NATURE OF THE TASKS
• Design and development of component architecture and building blocks
• Analysis of user functional and non-functional requirements regarding Java/JEE and Angular2/Typescript
• Data analysis and data modelling. Afişează tot
• Corrective and evolutive maintenance of all supportive subsystems, including WebLogic JEE-based webservices and Angular/Typescript web page
• Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers regarding Java/JEE and Angular/Typescript web page technologies.
• Production of software architecture documents
• Technical evaluations and review of IS architecture in relation with EAC's current and future Weblogic and Angular infrastructure services
• Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting
3. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Good knowledge of web-services, Service Oriented architecture
• Excellent knowledge and professional experience of XML, JSON and SQL
• Experience in developing and testing web-services (with SoapUI or similar tool), basic understanding of XML and ability to perform tests using different protocols (SOAP, REST)
• Knowledge and professional experience of the following technologies: Java/JEE (at least 5 years)
• Ability to participate in multilingual meetings (English/French)
Are you a passionate Frontend/Angular developer? Then we would love to talk with you about a well paid job opportunity within a rapidly developing project team. Connect with us at email@example.com if you are interested. #angular #frontend