You need to be well versed with the end–to–end software life cycle from requirements gathering, design, development, testing to application operations. You will work in an agile environment employing DevOps practices to move requirements to production faster.
Our client is looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how the technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios.
If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as our client will be supporting you to fast forward your career. Our client maximizes each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal.
- Supporting implementation and delivery phase for the service;
- Setting up and configuring all the environment related to the systems, collaborating with the other infrastructure functions;
- Guaranteeing that the environments, not only production, are working according to standards: performance analysis of the application and system;
- Planning, supporting and monitoring all technical/architectural/performance tests for the application go-live;
- Managing the day by day activities, supporting the business in case of problems and new requests;
- Maintaining the technical documentation;
- Technical involvement in new projects and configuration;
- Release management of the new version of the application and testing in the PREPROD environment to evaluate the problem/error and support the business UAT.
To be successful in this role, we would like you to have proven experience with the following:
• Drupal and Symphony frameworks;
• PHP apps deployment (SCP, Git, Shell scripting), monitoring (Nagios, Sentry, 24x7) and troubleshooting (logs analysis);
• Availability for On call;
• Good communication skills and experience with remote teams.
Or an appetite for the following optional requirements:
• LAMP/LEMP/web stacks (SSL, Haproxy, Nginx, Apache, PHP, Mysql, Postgresql)
• Linux cluster basics (RedHat);
• network basics (TCP, Squid proxy).
- 25 annual vacation days
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- Meal vouchers