Java developer, relocation to Brussels, Belgium, on-site, 2 years + experience, 35000 - 45000 euro gross/ year.
We are looking for one of our clients for a Java developer to further develop the backend components of the platform.
Project - The platform aligns systems and processes (CRM and marketing automation). Their clients are large companies that on one hand run SAP as backend, but at the same time want to use the coolest software in the market for their commercial departments (HubSpot, Marketo, Showpad, etc.).
● 2 + years of experience in Java Development and OOP
● Experience with Spring/SpringBoot Framework
● Experience with Web services (REST / ODATA)
● Knowledge of software development tools (Git, Postman, Maven/Gradle)
● Quality focused mindset
● Knowledge of API Integrations, Docker, Apache Camel and cloud environments is considered a plus
Recruiting process: HR Interview by phone, interview with the client’s technical consultant, interview with lead developer (depending on how the interview goes, a technical skills test might follow), offer.
Location – Brussels, Belgium
Benefits – work from home flexibility (1 day/ week), private medical insurance, 25 vacation days.
Details and resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org