Renewed 5 hours ago
Specialized profiles can help you better highlight your expertise when submitting proposals to jobs like these. Create a specialized profile.
Job Role: Tutoring Company Billing Administrator (casual/part time)
App closing date: 30 Jan 19
Expected job commencement date: Immediate start
Number of positions: 1
Salary / wage: $25 per hour
Contract type: Temporary
Contract hours: Casual
Summary for display in search results: Do you want to be part of a team that is changing the world? Are you passionate about having an active role in shaping the future of education? Remote working casual sales representative required for K-12+ Australia wide tutoring company.
Founded in 2016, LearnEd (pronounced Learn - Ed) is a leading education technology company that provides both online tutoring services and adaptive maths courseware to students in years K-12 & university. Our vision is to help every student in the world understand and succeed in their given subject area so that they can achieve their academic and career goals.
LearnEd sources and trains Australia's most gifted and talented tutors & teachers and matches each of them with our students to deliver tailored one on one tutoring in our online classroom or in a face to face setting. LearnEd primarily offers tutoring in the mathematics area of study but also offers other subjects such as English, Physics, etc. LearnEd also offers courseware for certain year levels of mathematics.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a self starter able to work completely unsupervised. The candidate will have high levels of professionalism, integrity and motivational characteristics.
Due to recent growth we currently require a Billing Administrator for an immediate start to perform the following tasks in accordance with LearnEd company processes:
- Set up, pause and cancel recurring payments and once off payments and refunds for LearnEd customers.
- Process LearnEd tutor and administration staff invoices and associated payments.
- Auditing tutor invoices to ensure accuracy.
- Auditing tutor invoices to cross check against submitted lesson reports and client recurring billing plans or pre-paid packages.
- Auditing customer payments
- Contact customers in the event of a declined customer payment and retry payments.
Benefits of this Role:
- Work remotely, for a cool and young EduTech company.
- Training and processes will be provided for you to follow.
- Pathways for you to gain more responsibility and grow into other roles within our fast growing business.
About the ideal candidate:
- Essential: Has excellent written and spoken English and the ability to communicate with customers and LearnEd tutors and administration staff. The candidate uses high level English with no errors in spelling or grammar.
- Essential: Is able to be agile and responsive to billing queries, responding in short time frames.
- Essential: Is available for 7 hours per week and can work a minimum of 1-2 hours every day of the week, with the ability to surge up to 14 hours per week during busy times.
- Essential: Experience using spreadsheet software and formulas. Experience with Airtable is considered desirable.
- Desirable: Has experience working in a paid role for a tutoring or education company in an administration, billing or accounts role.
- Desirable: Familiarity with online banking systems such as Westpac online banking, Xero and Westpac PayWay billing systems or equivalent.
- Desirable: Has undertaken formal studies majoring in business or accounting.
Our website can be accessed at https://www.learnedhub.com.au. Questions relating to this role should be forwarded to the team at email@example.com.
All applicants must apply at the following link: https://www.learnedhub.com.au/billing_admin_role_jan2020
Company website (link to page showing job information or downloads if possible):