The company is a team of professional translators and corporate and legal advisors looking for a committed Assistant, who can join them on a full-time basis.
The new colleague will mainly provide administrative and logistics support and will have the opportunity to develop an outstanding career in a motivational and competitive environment.
The ideal candidate must have:
• University Degree (preferably in Administration or Foreign Languages);
• Professional experience in a similar position;
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to details and consistency in performing tasks;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (technical knowledge would be a plus);
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and very good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Capacity to prioritize work to meet deadlines and ability to handle several projects simultaneously
• availability for long-term collaboration;
• driving license (B category) would be a plus.
• joining a young enthusiastic team of professionals;
• attractive compensation package;
• opportunities to develop an outstanding career in a motivational environment.
For more details, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org